• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name and email address) – ONLY if you wish to provide us with this.
• Website and app interaction data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Juned and neurify with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Use or view our app.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Keep in contact with you, to provide you with content, support special offers or additional products/services/resources we think you might like. If you agree, Juned will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
• Improve our website and app.
How do we store your data?
Juned securely stores your data at neurify.co.uk and within Google Business Cloud.
– Juned would like to send you content, information, resources, and any offers we hope will provide you with value.
– If you have agreed to receive marketing, you can always opt out at a later date.
– You have the right at any time to stop Juned from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Juned Group.
What are your data protection rights?
– Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access – You have the right to request Juned for copies of your personal data.
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Juned correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Juned to complete information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Juned erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Juned restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Juned’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Juned transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +44207 459 4634
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.1 This document was created using a template from Docular (https://seqlegal.com).
3. About cookies
3.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3.3 Cookies may not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
4. Cookies that we use
5. Cookies used by our service providers
6. Managing cookies
6.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
6.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
6.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
7. Cookie preferences
8. Our details
8.1 This website is owned and operated by NEURIFY LIMITED.
8.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 12823697, and our registered office is at 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
8.3 Our principal place of business is at 55a Bromfelde Road, London, SW4 6PP, U.K.
8.4 You can contact us:
(a) By post, to either of the above addresses
(b) Using our website contact form.
(c) By telephone, on +44207 459 4634 or +447522657793
(d) By email, at email@example.com